CA Technology Customer Story
|New York, NY||10,850 Employees||IT||Kim Hahn, Director of Demand Generation|
|To win in a competitive, rapidly evolving market like IT Security, the marketing team at LogRhythm is required to continually attract and engage new buyers to drive bookings. Having spent 2017 successfully filling the top of the funnel, 2018 was all about converting more often, shortening sales cycles and adding larger enterprises to their target account lists.||To achieve this, LogRhythm has doubled down on webinars and videos using their BrightTALK Channels. With conversions 18x greater than text, webinars and videos significantly improve lead nurture conversions. To reach new audiences with the content they’re producing, LogRhythm is also using BrightTALK’s Content Lead products to attract more in-filter audiences to their content, guaranteed.|
- To date, CA Technologies has generated 106,920 unique subscribers on BrightTALK (across all channels), which include 35,776 unique organic BrightTALK leads
- CA Technologies has generated over 18.6K views across all its content on BrightTALK from January 2018 to date.
- CA has generated 121,808 non-unique subscribers across all channels.
- CA Technologies outperforms its peers on BrightTALK in average monthly subscriber growth by 1,211 and average monthly published content by 20.75.
- Attendees of CA Technologies webinars stay more engaged compared to its peers by 14%, as evidenced by completion rate
To find out more, watch the video below.