Analytics and Big Data Management for The Modern Business
March 16-18, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Analytics and Big Data Management for The Modern Business, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
The collective sum of the world’s data will grow from 33 zettabytes in 2018 to a staggering 175 zettabytes by 2025, according to a recent report from IDC. Managing and analyzing this enormous volume of information will certainly prove to be a monumental feat, especially considering that nearly 30% of this data will be consumed in real-time. Listen in as industry experts discuss how organizations are adopting new tools to evolve their big data management and analytics strategies to rise up and meet the mounting challenge of the exploding data economy.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Managing and Wrangling Your Enterprise Data
March 16, 2021
Learn how data management and analytics experts are optimizing their enterprise data strategy to enhance data quality, ensure accessibility and encourage collaboration.
Addressing Business Challenges With Enterprise Analytics
March 17, 2021
Discover how organizations are applying a targeted analytics strategy to solve common business problems and achieve deeper insights into their enterprise data.
Understanding the Enterprise Data Landscape: Tools and Technologies
March 18, 2021
Stay up-to-date on the latest tools available for businesses to fine-tune their approach to scaling analytics programs and managing growing volumes of big data.
Thank you for your interest in the Analytics and Big Data Management for The Modern Business online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.