Big Data and Analytics 2021: Trends and Outlook
December 15-17, 2020
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Big Data and Analytics 2021: Trends and Outlook, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
The big data and analytics industry is in constant flux as businesses and solution providers strive to find ways to get the most value out of increasingly enormous volumes of data. So what tools, techniques and strategies have proven successful when it comes to actually deriving insights from our business data – and what developments can we look forward to as technology and approaches continue to evolve? Join data thought leaders and industry experts as they discuss the current and future state of big data and analytics…and how it will impact your business in 2021.”
We are particularly interested in successful implementations and/or best practices in:
- Trends in Big Data Management
December 15, 2020
Learn about trends and best practices when it comes to managing big data for business — from governance strategy to designing a cloud architecture for analytics insights.
- The Evolution of Analytics: 2021 and Beyond
December 16, 2020
Discover how the drive for fast insights is transforming the way enterprises approach business intelligence across a variety of use cases.
- The Data Economy: Tools, Trends and Predictions
December 17, 2020
Learn about the latest trends, developments and expectations that business intelligence experts are excited about as we close out the year and enter 2021.
Thank you for your interest in Big Data and Analytics 2021: Trends and Outlook online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.