8 Email Statistics Every B2B Marketer Should Know
There’s perhaps no more interesting component of modern marketing than email. While it’s a long-time standby and foundational piece of digital marketing, it’s also constantly evolving, as marketing automation and email marketing services have become essential technologies in B2B and B2C organizations alike.
In this post, we’ve gathered 8 quick stats about the current state of email marketing. To learn more, explore this week’s Email Marketing Summit on BrightTALK.
1. 33% of email recipients open emails based on the subject line alone. (Convince & Convert)
2. Monday emails had the highest revenue per email. (Experian)
3. Emails that use “alert” in the subject lines are open 61.8% more than those without. (Adestra)
4. 55% of email opens occurred on mobile, 25% on desktop and 20% in a webmail client. (Adestra)
5. 53% of marketers say ongoing, personalized communication with existing customers results in moderate to significant revenue impact. (Demand Metric)
6. 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email. (Convince & Convert)
7. Personalized email messages improve click-through rates by an average of 14% and conversions by 10%. (Aberdeen Group)
8. Automated email messages average 70.5% higher open rates and 152% higher click-through rates than “business as usual” marketing messages (Campaign Monitor).
Nurturing customers through email has become more strategic. Join us on the BrightTALK Academy today (10 am Pacific or 10 am GMT) as we discuss some of the best ways to drive better conversations with prospects through must-have emails and strategies for your webinar programs.