8 Tips for Creating a Successful BrightTALK Channel
Everyone strives to have the most successful BrightTALK Channel, running online events and webcasts to a packed audience online, but how do they pull this off? What is the recipe for success when it comes to making the most of your BrightTALK Channel? Here are my 8 tips for success:
- Promote and build a good community around your channel.
- Engage with the community on and off the site.
- Create valuable content that will keep that community coming back again and again and sharing it with like-minded professionals.
- Address the needs of the audience, cater to them and service them.
- Don’t be afraid to try new themes, but be prepared to shelve them if they don’t work.
- Make sure your channel has a clear purpose, narrow content field and keep the quality consistent.
- Make sure that keeping the content up-to-date is easy to do and communicate with your audience regularly.
- Be consistent, not just in quality but also in the intervals at which you roll out new content to your channel.
So there you have it, a few pointers to a successful channel and how to make the most of the BrightTALK platform.