Celebrate International Women’s Day with BrightTALK
Today is International Women’s Day, a whole day devoted to honoring women and their contributions to the work place and in particular, their economic, political and societal achievements. Celebrate the women in your industry by listening to presentations by women on BrightTALK.
In particular, you might enjoy hearing four high-powered women discuss the business case for corporate social responsibility and what they are doing to help their fortune 100 companies become more socially responsible and communicate those initiatives to customers, investors and consumers in Developing the Business Case for Social Responsibility.
- Learn what Best Buy is doing to communicate social responsibility initiatives to consumers and the impact that has on their ability to attract and retain customers
- Understand why Cisco decided to invest in new products that help customer reduce green house gas emissions and what they expect as a return on their investment
- Find out how the corporate social responsibility team at Pfizer is communicating the link between corporate responsibility and business objectives to senior level executives and business leaders
Moderator: Blythe Chorn of Business for Social Responsibility (BSR)
- Kathy Mulvany, Cisco, Director of Sustainable Business Practices for Corporate Affairs
- Caroline Roan, VP of Corporate Responsibility at Pfizer
- Mary Capozzi, Senior Director of Social Responsibility at Best Buy
Here are some more recommended presentations by women:
Email Trends for 2011
Presented by Tamara Gielen, Owner of Email Marketers Club
Desktops as a Service: Everything’s Coming Together
Presented by Rachel Chalmers, Senior Analyst of Enterprise Software, The 451 Group
Industry Trends and Using ETFs to Implement Asset Allocation
Presented by Deborah Fuhr, Global Head of ETF Research & Implementation Strategy, BlackRock
Health Care Reform – What does it mean for your business?
Presented by Tina Maiolo, Attorney at Law, Carr Maloney PC
You can find even more presentations by searching BrightTALK. Celebrate International Women’s Day by sharing these successes with those who have influenced you.