The Results Are In! Check Out Q3’s Hottest Marketing Webinars
Happy Q4, fellow B2B marketers! As we kick off one of our busiest times of the year, we’d like to take a quick look back at some of the most popular marketing webinars from the past three months.
Over the last quarter, the marketing community on BrightTALK continued to grow steadily, with 720,000 marketing professionals now viewing webinars and videos on our platform.
Excitingly, we’re seeing that marketers on BrightTALK are true leaders within the industry, as revealed by the content themes they’re most interested in. They’re researching cutting-edge topics like how to adapt to the new data privacy regulations contained in the GDPR; how to grow a community in burgeoning sectors like fintech; and how to effectively use video to attract and engage prospects.
We also saw a common trend in regards to when each of these top 10 webinars was run. Unsurprisingly, each of them were held on either a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday – aligning with findings from the 2017 Webinar Benchmarks Report.
If you missed out on these webinars (or just want to watch them again), check out the top 10 from Q3.
10. Using Predictive Analytics to Empower Customer Experience (Lumidatum)
8. Is Email the Junk Mail of Tomorrow? Not If We Can Help It! (CMO Council)
6. The Fifth Element: How Structured Content Makes Chatbots Helpful (The Content Wrangler)
4. GDPR with Marketing Automation in Mind: Modern Email Marketing Compliance (CleverTouch Marketing)
3. Getting Your Email Marketing Team GDPR Compliant (Holistic Email Marketing)
2. How to Make Great Video Software Demonstrations (The Content Wrangler)
1. The Science Behind Memorable Visuals (The Content Wrangler)
Ready for more? Get a sneak peek at what are sure to be some of the most popular webinars of Q4 by registering for next week’s B2B Content Marketing Summit. This three-day online event will feature 11 live webinars all focused on the topic of content marketing. Build your custom summit agenda here.