The Results Are In! Check Out the Top Marketing Webinars of 2017
It comes as no surprise that the common themes from our top webinars of the year all centered around how to become better, more effective marketers.
Specifically, figuring out how to strike a balance between the role of technology and the human element of marketing was on the minds of many marketers on BrightTALK in 2017.
For example, the impending European data privacy legislation known as the GDPR, was the one of the hottest topics in our marketing community last year.
Though it impacts more than just marketing teams, this act imposes stricter regulation on how marketers can use personal data and communicate through digital channels. (P.S. If you’re interested in more GDPR-related content, don’t miss our upcoming GDPR Summit.)
Other hot topics this year included leveraging artificial intelligence for marketing, launching an account-based marketing strategy, and optimizing content marketing efforts.
With 720,000 marketing professionals watching rich media content on BrightTALK, it’s certainly no small feat to crack the top 10 webinars of the year. These presentations come from our online Summits, the BrightTALK Academy, and our clients’ channels.
Congratulations to all of our winners, and here’s to more great content in 2018!
9. The Fifth Element: How Structured Content Makes Chatbots Helpful (The Content Wrangler & Intuillion)
8. GDPR with Marketing Automation in Mind: Modern Email Marketing Compliance (CleverTouch Marketing)
7. Talk the Talk: Create a Voice and Tone Your Customers Love (The Content Wrangler & Intuit)
6. Getting Your Email Marketing Team GDPR Compliant (Communicator Corp)
5. Crawl, Walk, Then Run Your Way to ABM Success (Lattice Engines & Terminus)
3. 10 Ways to Improve Engagement Without Creating More Content (PFL & BrightTALK)
2. Webinar: The GDPR and Profiling (DMA & REaD Group)
1. The Science Behind Memorable Visuals (The Content Wrangler & Dr. Carmen Simon)