The ABCs of Webinar Leads
Last week, BrightTALK’s Kathryn Kilner, David Kreitter, and Jon Brink presented “The ABCs of Webinar Leads” as a part of the BrightTALK Academy series. The roundtable discussed the fundamentals of driving quality webinar leads and best practices for passing relevant leads to sales and following up on them from the perspective of sales and marketing.
Here are some highlights from the presentation and some additional resources on the topics presented in it.
Audience By Community – Create a destination for your thought leaders to consistently add content that they can embed to extend the reach of your online community.
- Webinar – How to Build and Monetize an Online Event Community
- Blog post – The New Face of Online Communities
Draft, Execute, Fulfill – Draft an abstract of your webinar that communicates the value it will provide. Execute campaigns to promote your webinar using email, social media and co-marketing affiliates to fulfill specific lead goals.
- Webinar – The Secrets of Building Online B2B Audiences with Social Media
- Blog post – How to Fill the (Web)room – The Webinar Marketing Checklist
Generate High-quality Insight – Identify where your audience is registering and track the performance of your promotions to determine where to invest your resources.
- Webinar – DataLeaks 2012: The Demise of the Webinar Cargo Cult
- Blog post – How to Be the Amerigo Vespucci of Your Marketing Team
Just Killer Leads – Utilize demographics, viewing and engagement data to identify quality leads that are ready to be passed to sales.
- Webinar – Reaching, Engaging, Measuring and Closing the Digital Buyer
- Blog post – How to Generate High-Quality Leads
Manage Nurturing Opportunities – Create a process for nurturing leads including post-event follow up, on-demand assets, and drip email campaigns that encourage additional engagement.
- Webinar – Creating Content for the Middle of the Funnel for Lead Nurturing Campaigns
- Blog post – Map Marketing Content to Customer Needs
The Post-Qualification Relay – Pass leads to sales at the optimum moment and establish an efficient communication system between marketing, demand generation and sales.
- Webinar – Optimizing the Marketing-to-Sales Lead Lifecycle
- Blog post – Five-Step Checklist for Implementing a Lead Scoring System with Online Events
Sales Tactics – Build relationships to help you close business by cultivating trust throughout the process of establishing rapport, analyzing needs and overcoming the objections of your potential buyers.
- Webinar – A Recipe for Webinar Lead Conversion:
- Blog post – Content Marketing: Driving Sales for Technology Marketers
Understanding Viewers – Use insights such as engagement data, personal research and needs analysis to facilitate the sales process.
- Webinar – The Five Pillars of Online Event Lead Scoring
- Blog post – What Do Cargo Cults and Webinars Have in Common?
Webinars: The X-factor that Yields Zillions – Webinar leads hold the promise of a shortened sales cycle, which creates time for developing more opportunities resulting in more closed business.
We hope you find these webinars and blog posts helpful and that the ABCs help you remember the fundamentals of creating a comprehensive webinar program.