Top 10 Best Performing Marketing Webinars of 2015
2015 was a fantastic year for marketing webinars on BrightTALK. We saw webinar topics ranging from visual design trends, to the newest innovations in data integration and expert speakers including leading experts at Getty Images, Informatica, and VentureBeat. Industry influencers discussed some of the biggest breakthroughs in marketing this year in our marketing community.
While you’re taking some end-of-the-year downtime, we thought we’d compile the “crème de la crème” of presentations in our marketing community.
Top 5 Most-Viewed Marketing Webinars
1. iStock Briefing: Top Visual Design Trends for 2015 Watch it here.
- Speaker: Rebecca Swift – Trends Expert, iStock by Getty Images
- Abstract: From sensory immersion to super still, these new design trends are calling the creative shots. Get the beat of the biggest visual design trends of 2015.
2. Small Screen, Big Picture: How to Make a Visual Impact on Mobile Watch it here.
- Speaker: Guy Merrill – Senior Art Director, Getty Images
- Abstract: Outlining the science behind what makes an image effective on mobile and how to use visual content to pack the most punch for your brand’s mobile experience.
3. World’s Best Data Integration and Data Quality Solution Just Got Better Watch it here.
- Speakers: Anil Chakravarthy – Acting CEO, Informatica; Philip Russom – Research Director for Data Management, TDWI; Ash Parikh – VP, Informatica. Customer and partner panel.
- Abstract: From small-scale data integration projects to massive integration across on-premise, cloud and hybrid systems, see how the newest innovations in data integration and data quality can transform your fragmented, inconsistent, raw data into actionable intelligence.
4. Great Data for Great Analytics: Best Practices for Data Management Watch it here.
- Speakers: Philip Russom – Research Director for Data Management, TDWI; David Lyle – VP Product Strategy, Informatica
- Abstract: Discussing the potential data pitfalls a corporation should consider when designing a successful analytics effort, best practices for data management, and how Informatica can help you make better decisions with great data that’s refined.
5. Genderblend: The New Visual Language of Gender Marketing Watch it here.
- Speaker: Pamela Grossman – Director of Visual Trends, Getty Images
- Abstract: An in-depth exploration of the Genderblend visual trend and tips on how your visual branding and campaigns can benefit from a blurring of the gender lines.
Top 5 Best Rated
1. The Secrets to Crafting a Digital Footprint Watch it here.
Speaker: Steve Strauss – Small Business columnist, USA Today; Jeff Biesman – YP
Abstract: Learn how to be where consumers are looking, provide the right information and create an impactful digital footprint.
2. Website Personalization: Why You Can’t Afford Not to Get Personal Watch it here.
- Speakers: Andrew Jones – Analyst, VentureBeat; Amber Whiteman – VP Client Service, Metia; Jeriad Zoghby, Managing Director, Global Personalization, Accenture; Wendy Schuchart – Analyst, VentureBeat
- Abstract: Learn the common key fail points in website personalization, the best way to personalize website content, and top tips from industry insiders on strategic website personalization.
3. The Power of Narrative: Separate Your Content From the Pack Watch it here.
- Speaker: Cameron Jahn – Director of Product Marketing, BrightTALK
- Abstract: Find overarching narratives for your content, organize content marketing efforts around those themes, and measure the impact of your story-driven content.
4. Location Targeting: The Untapped Resource for Mobile Marketers Watch it here.
- Speakers: Stewart Rogers – Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat; Jim Crowley – CEO, Skyhook; Mike Schneider – VP of Marketing, Skyhook
- Abstract: Get new insight into the adtech ecosystem’s current migration in user targeting, hear new strategies for planning relevant messaging to target you ideal customer, and learn how user intelligence and precision location targeting is the key to build a robust marketing strategy.
5. The Mobile Effect: How to Turbocharge your Personalization Watch it here.
- Speakers: John Koetsier – Mobile Economist, VentureBeat; Wendy Schuchart – Moderator, VentureBeat; Jesse Grittner – Senior Director, Loyalty, Strategy and Analytics, Aimia
- Abstract: Learn how to use mobile devices to zero in on those tough customers, get insight on VB Insights’ latest personalization research, and hear tips from the top experts in personalization and mobile presence.
And while we’re looking at the top trends of 2015, here’s what was trending amongst the top 10 searched-for terms (in order) in BrightTALK’s marketing community. Hosting marketing webinars on BrightTALK? Try including these valuable keywords in your titles or abstracts to boost visibility and amplify engagement.
- Marketing analytics
- Email marketing
- Digital marketing
- Content marketing
- Google Analytics
This year our clients and partners shared exciting new trends and best practices to help professionals advance their careers and accelerate their businesses forward. Enjoy these stellar presentations. Happy New Year!
Want to be on this list next year? Check out the BrightTALK Academy for resources on how to run effective webinar programs.