Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as Demystifying Microsoft: Unlocking Microsoft Cloud Security’s Full Potential presented by BlueVoyant, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Filming: October 20, 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
In the last 18 months, there have been more than 281,000 data breach notifications and 272.5 million euros imposed in fines in Europe, according to DLA Piper. As security breaches lead to losses in revenue and reputation, leaders must rethink their approach to organisational security to ensure that they stay ahead of current threats, and maintain a good security posture.
Some organisations are still unaware of the full range of Microsoft’s capabilities, from the ability to integrate it with third-party solutions, utilizing it to expedite threat detection, and prevent data breaches. As such, many are not leveraging the full potential of Microsoft cloud security, and are therefore falling behind in the race to secure their business.
Join this panel to learn how to fully integrate and operationalize Microsoft solutions and learn to thrive and succeed in the current threatscape.
Join us as experts in the field discuss:
- How to reduce alert fatigue, optimize logs, and concentrate on high value sources of information
- The integration between Microsoft’s EDR technology and incident response across the productivity and collaboration layer
- How to create a unified threat hunting experience across security portals
- The differences between traditional endpoint and cloud-based device management
- How you can extend the cloud perimeter beyond the Microsoft cloud
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.