Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as Race to Innovation in Customer Experience and the Workplace of the Future, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
As insurers and life and pensions providers start to rebuild for post-pandemic customers, we have a unique opportunity to shift towards a more innovative, productive and inclusive customer experience. In its series “ webinar series,“ Insurance Innovators and Capita invite CX experts from across the life and pensions and insurance industries to share insights about the latest innovations in customer experience and vision for the workplace of the future.
This series is designed to give you the latest insights into agile and innovative approaches to delivering superior customer experiences, improved operational efficiency, reduced costs and staying compliant in complex regulatory environments.
Filming: May 12th at 3:00pm - 4:30pm GMT | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
Race to Innovation in Customer Experience and the Workplace of the Future Episode 1
Thriving in insurance, life and pensions today is about more than just offering good value premiums. With more competition in this space than ever, players need to offer superior customer experience in order to stand out.
To stay ahead of the curve, businesses need to be able to identify their customers’ pain points and construct a development plan centred on solving those issues. By streamlining the customer journey and creating ‘once and done’ front-office customer interactions, decision-makers alleviate middle and back-office operations, opening the door to more customer-focussed development.
In the first webinar in its series “Race to Innovation in Customer Experience and the Workplace of the Future“, Capita invites insurance and life CX leaders to share their insights on how to improve digital services, boost customer NPS scores and reduce costs by harnessing the latest innovations in customer experience.
Join this webinar to discover:
- A blueprint for success: tried-and-tested strategies to streamline your customer experience
- Identify your customers’ pain points and build an action-plan centred around them
- Harness your customer data and offer personalised CX to stay ahead of the competition
Filming: June 8th at 3:00pm - 4:30pm GMT | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
Race to Innovation in Customer Experience and the Workplace of the Future Episode 2
Thriving in the ‘new normal’ is all about offering clients and employees flexibility. For customer service workplaces, this involves shifting to a virtual workplace while ensuring colleagues and BAU operations are not disrupted. Behind the scenes, this means re-platforming company IT systems to facilitate remote working and adopting hybrid operating models that allow you to create a more agile agent-to-customer environment.
From an IT perspective, there are a number of challenges to overcome when undertaking this sort of shift – particularly with regard to cyber security. Knowing what digital technologies can support home working while guaranteeing security of corporate information is critical to success.
In the second episode of its series “Race to Innovation in Customer Experience and the Workplace of the Future,” Capita invites customer experience experts to share their insights on what it takes to successfully future-proof the customer service workplace.
Join this webinar to:
- Create a future-proof roadmap to modernise your service offering and successfully pivot towards remote working
- Discover how the latest innovations in digital technology can help you pivot into a customer service workplace while securing your corporate data
- Get best practices for re-platforming your IT systems for remote working
Filming: July 6th at 3:00pm - 4:30pm GMT | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
Race to Innovation in Customer Experience and the Workplace of the Future Episode
Designing a roadmap for delivering outstanding customer experience is essential for any player looking to thrive in the insurance, life and pensions space. With so much competition on the market, customers’ expectations are increasingly sophisticated – meaning you need to deliver first-class CX to beat the competition.
Businesses need to develop automated, streamline processes to alleviate the time and cost currently spent on monotonous operational and front-office tasks. By developing an innovation action plan to supercharge your CX, you can eliminate customer friction points and harness the latest technologies to develop stronger communications with customers.
In the third and final episode of its series “Race to Innovation in Customer Experience and the Workplace of the Future,” Capita welcomes CX experts to share their insights on how to eliminate customer pain points to optimise the customer experience.
Join this webinar to:
- Design a customer-centric innovation strategy that leverages the latest technologies to drive operational efficiency and modernise the customer service environment
- Explore the human-to-hybrid model and identify the hurdles hindering your company’s modernisation progress
- Get tried-and-tested innovation approaches to improve your internal ways of working, deliver outstanding customer experiences and ultimately drive revenue.
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.