Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
What does digital transformation look like today? What do we really mean by hybrid infrastructure, and what does the world of hybrid look like? From agility, to greater control and performance, the business benefits of hybrid infrastructure are endless. But how can you fully leverage these benefits, and what solutions are enabling hybrid infrastructure success today? Join Equinix and guest speakers in this 4 part series as we discuss all this, and much more.
Filming: October 5, 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
As we continue to keep up with transformation in the digital architecture space, interconnected infrastructure with the ability to deploy physical infrastructure at software speed has never been more necessary. Creating a digital advantage for your organisation begins with adopting the best architecture. Customers want speed, interconnection, automation and integration. But how can you leverage this to stay ahead in the race to stay in the competition?
Organisations accelerating their digital transformation (DX) efforts can find themselves struggling with scalability, security, performance and agility. In an era of immense change, your customers must operate smoothly and securely while prioritising transformation. However, there is no ‘one size fits all’ and each use case and customer are different. Enterprises are at different stages in their cloud journeys, which is why it’s so important to choose the right solution for your organisation.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- Benefits of physical vs virtual deployments
- How to advance your architecture to stay competitive
- Cloud transformers, cloud emigrants and cloud natives and what each is looking for
- Why IT digitisation is such a priority today
- Solutions that can solve customer challenges including Metal
November 9, 2021, 4:00-5:30pm BST | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
The last year, and the uncertainty it has brought to organisations globally, has forced most businesses to transform how they operate, and has driven a huge demand for digital service providers, and interconnection. Keeping up to date with transformation trends is key to remaining competitive in a disrupted market. Digital leaders who understand this paradigm shift will thrive in the years to come.
So, what are the 3 pillars of Digital Transformation? How are digital leaders prepared for the future? What are the major trends driving today’s transformation challenges? How does the digital economy impact the digital business? In this session, we’ll share insights from Equinix’s 5th edition of their Global Interconnection Index (GXI) report – a report that measures, predicts and forecasts the growth of interconnection over the coming years.
Join us as we discuss:
- Digital Transformation efforts today
- Measuring the growth of the global digital economy
- Macro trends across verticals that are driving Digital Transformation
- Preparing for the future in times of change
December 7, 2021, 4:00-5:30pm BST | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
In episode 1 of this four-part series, we discussed the innate value and capability of hybrid infrastructure in the digital architecture space. In this final episode of the series, we’ll take this insight into real world use cases and consider how hybrid infrastructure is shifting the way we think about cloud and digital infrastructure.
What about the virtual vs physical in the hybrid infrastructure space is beneficial in customer use cases? Why are virtual experiences that can be dialled up quickly so helpful to customers? When not all computing has to be done in the cloud, why is it so important to have some infrastructure outside of the cloud or adjacent to it?
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- The top customer use cases that represent the value of hybrid infrastructure
- Virtual vs physical in the hybrid infrastructure space
- Cloud adjacent storage, and how hybrid infrastructure leverages this form of storage
- Why it’s important to manage hybrid infrastructure on a single platform
- Why hybrid infrastructure is here for the long term
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.