Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as Wherever, Whenever: Enabling You To Work from Anywhere, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
What does the future of the hybrid-workforce look like, and what are the tools best suited to facilitate the accelerated move to this model of working? In this six-part series we will discuss how to prioritise collaboration and communication throughout all business levels, the tools needed to do so, and why this is vital for the future of the workplace.
Filming: 29 June 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 8:00 - 9:30am PT
The last year has driven huge business change. In fact, according to Gartner, 89% of service leaders believe that, in the next two years, 20–80% of their workforce will work remotely full time. This wide-scale change poses a number of challenges for your organisation, from revamping your infrastructure to suit remote, on-site, and hybrid workers, to ensuring secure remote access, and keeping your employees connected and collaborative.
So, what can you do to ensure business success, stay ahead of the curve, and navigate the constant changes faced in the corporate world?
Join us in the first episode of the series, as expert panellists discuss:
- The main challenges and opportunities facing your business in light of these changes
- How to enhance your collaboration
- The tools that are vital to enable the move to a hybrid workforce
Filming: 27 July 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 8:00 - 9:30am PT
In the next 15 months, 80% of all IT budgets will be committed to cloud solutions, while 42% of all companies have already moved their communications/collaboration to the cloud. Moving from on-premise to cloud-based solutions reduces costs, increases reliability and improves ease of use.
But why is the move to cloud-based solutions dominating so many discussions now, and what can you do to set up your organisation for success in your cloud migration initiatives?
In this session we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of moving your business communications to one cloud-delivered solution
- Why these cloud solutions are so beneficial for the hybrid workforce
- What a successful on-premise to cloud migration looks like
Filming: 24 August 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 8:00 - 9:30am PT
Traditionally, telephony networks were considered a standalone item, and it tended to be contact centers that integrated telephony systems with CRM systems or other databases. With the growth in Internet speed and capacity available across the UK and elsewhere, the ability to integrate cloud telephony systems with collaboration and marketing tools is now an easy-to-implement and viable option.
Why now is the time to optimise your communication tools, and what are the business benefits of integrating telephony into your organisation?
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of implementing a cloud telephony system
- The ease with which telephony and communication tools can be integrated
- How telephony can re-establish your internal collaboration and communication
Filming: 21 September 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 8:00 - 9:30am PT
In the era of remote work, video meeting and conferencing technology is by far one of the most crucial pieces of technology used to keep us all connected and collaborative. With distributed employees working from anywhere, at any time, and on any device, your organisation needs a virtual meeting platform that enhances collaboration.
But what should your check-list for virtual meeting technology look like, and how can you ensure that your collaboration tools match the expectations of your employees?
In this session we’ll discuss:
- What you should be looking for when it comes to virtual meetings
- How to stay on top of the shifting expectations of younger tech-savvy employees
- How effective virtual meetings can help to drive collaboration, enable stronger relationships, and boost productivity
Filming: 19 October 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 8:00 - 9:30am PT
Webinars are the future of content marketing. According to LogMeIn, over 70% of marketing and sales leaders say that webinars are the best way to generate high-quality leads, and the average webinar viewing time is 57 minutes. In other words, consumers are spending more time with webinars than with any other type of content.
But how can you leverage this useful tool? And what can creating engaging webinars bring to your business?
Join us in episode 5 of ‘Wherever, Whenever: Enabling You To Work from Anywhere’, in which we’ll be discussing:
- The benefits of webinars when it comes to lead generation
- The value of on-demand webinars
- Why webinars are the future of content marketings
Filming: 16 November 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 8:00 - 9:30am PT
As employees begin to return to office, continue to work remotely, or a mix of the two, and leaders learn to navigate the hybrid office, what does the future of collaboration look like? Today, leaders face the unique challenge of managing a renewed workforce made up of remote, hybrid, and on-site employees. It is vital that, as we move forward into the age of the hybrid workforce, leaders utilise collaborative tools that support every employee.
Join us in the final episode of this series, as we discuss:
- The future of hybrid-working technologies
- The impact of rushed cloud adoption
- What future-proof communications look like
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.