Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as Preventing Breaches During Your Digital Transformation, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
HackerOne announced in March 2021 that 36% of CISOs accelerated their digital transformation initiatives to adapt to the resource restrictions of 2020. 2020 required security teams to rapidly adjust and accommodate a remote workforce, causing security teams to work against multiple tight deadlines. As cybersecurity teams were overwhelmed with new challenges, new solutions had to be made. Join us in a three-part series where leading security experts and thought leaders will cover how to sustain your digital transformation and mitigate risks in the new era of the remote workforce.
Filming: 12 August 2021, 3:30 - 5:00pm BST | 10:30am - Noon ET
Hackers are seeing discrepancies that would’ve normally been caught, but due to overworked and overstretched security teams, they’ve gone ignored. In 2020 alone there were 310% more reports on misconfiguration (HackerOne). These misconfigurations can lead to bigger issues such as compliance violations or avenues for breaches if not reported.
Automation and vulnerability management are just two examples of how organizations are scaling their security to mitigate risk and avoid data breaches.
So, how can you continue to scale your security solutions to avoid risk and reduce your attack surface?
In this session, we will discuss:
- How misconfigurations can become unintentional noncompliances
- How steps organizations take to adopt a hacker-powered security and compliance plan can increase revenue and save costs in the long run
- The benefits of implementing a vulnerability disclosure program (VDP) and how it can streamline a hacker-reporting process
- How to leverage scalable security solutions, and increase revenue
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.