Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking at a BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Filming: October 26, 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
Unfortunately, there are many factors that have made higher education institutions a top target for cybercriminals. Thanks to industry-wide IT budgets cuts, a high volume of rotating students/staff, and increasing pressure to deliver meaningful educational outcomes remotely, higher education is now one of the five most targeted industries for cyber-attacks.
Factor in a history of poor password hygiene, including sharing and reuse, it is no wonder that 23% of hacks in higher education are caused by stolen credentials. The answer therefore to keeping personal and financial data safe is to implement a strong and convenient password management strategy that provides IT teams with the visibility and actionable oversight they need.
Join this webinar as we examine how the higher education sector is preparing for another challenging year and how you can address the password risks in your own industry. What you will learn:
- The role of password management in cyber security, and what constitutes poor password hygiene.
- How to evaluate your organization’s current password management and identify your needs.
- What are the password management must-haves in higher education institutions? And common mistakes.
- How institutions are addressing password risks and how to prioritize by size and location.
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.