Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in a BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Episode Title: Building the Business Case for Security Investments
Filming: February 5, 2021 at 4:30pm – 6:00pm AEDT
Building a business case for cybersecurity has never been easy – whether it’s a large scale transformational project or something more fundamental. This has been especially true in 2020. The pandemic has resulted in widespread budget & staff reductions and elongated decision-making processes.
So, how can security leaders make a clear financial justification for cybersecurity investments? According to the new Forrester Report: Build The Business Case For Cybersecurity And Privacy, CISOs need to link cybersecurity investments to business outcomes. Secondly, they need to use cybersecurity as a competitive differentiator to drive a superior customer experience.
This approach not only helps structure a sound business case, it also helps CISOs with their key priorities, such as:
- Protecting the workforce – by enabling resilient secure remote working capabilities
- Protecting and scaling web facing apps and APIs – by ensuring customer/consumer facing websites are delivered with high performance and security
Join this episode to learn more about:
- What qualifies as a mission critical security project moving into 2021?
- How do you prioritise one security capability and investment over others?
- What industry metrics are useful in making a security business case?
- How do you get business leaders to understand and take responsibility for cyber risk? Following that, how do you get them to make investment decisions that align to their improved understanding of risk?
- What recommendations do you have for persuading stakeholders and internal influencers to support your security business case?
- How do you define and measure the value of security investments?
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Panelists must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.