Be a voice of your industry.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Filming: 26 April 2021 at 5:00pm - 6:30pm IST
Securing your data was once much simpler, and has grown more complex in recent years. In fact, the Covid pandemic has only revealed further weaknesses in tired security methods. As the workforce becomes more distributed, so does your data. Spreading your data across multiple public and private clouds complicates your network. While data used to sit behind lock and key in guarded locations, today’s data sits in multiple locations and geographies, and is made up of multiple public clouds, private clouds and other on-premises network devices. This is why managing your cloud journey can be tiresome and complicated.
Enter cloud management.
Cloud management enhances visibility across a hybrid network, processes network security policy changes in minutes, and reduces configuration risks. But how can you leverage your cloud management to reap these benefits? What does effective cloud management look like, and how can you achieve it when workloads, sensitive data, and information are so widely dispersed?
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- How to manage multiple workloads on the cloud
- What successful security management looks like for today’s enterprises
- How to achieve simple, effective security management for your hybrid network
Filming: 29 April 2021 at 5:00pm - 6:30pm IST
Micro-segmentation allows you to isolate workloads, and secure them individually. In a world that relies on computerization and automation, and in a world full of sophisticated cyber criminals, micro-segmentation is key for tightening your network security. The ability to tighten internal processes and procedures allows you to minimise the risk of threats, and also target breaches before they can disrupt your network.
However, many businesses approach micro-segmentation in the wrong way, which can cause issues for multiple layers of your security. For example, not having efficiently trained staff, failing to map out existing application flows and failing to set up a firewall policy before beginning the process of micro-segmentation are all common challenges and mistakes made by security professionals on their micro-segmentation journey.
Given the benefits of a micro-segmentation strategy, it is worth understanding how to navigate these common challenges, and move towards a more consolidated, secure network.
In this session, we will discuss:
- What micro-segmentation is and what it can do for your network
- Why we need micro-segmentation now more than ever
- The common mistakes made when implementing micro-segmentation, and how to avoid these common errors
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.