Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as Cloud Security in 2021: How To Create a Safer Workplace, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Securing your employees needn’t be overly complicated or confusing, which is why integrated, and easily deployable security solutions are so popular. With constant threats on the horizon, it’s crucial to be well prepared. From better email security, to deploying SASE solutions, and protecting your data on the cloud, this series will set you up with the understanding needed to strive for success.
This series will also take a look at the impact of the pandemic on your security, providing you with the insight to secure your workforce remotely, and keep your data secure regardless of how distributed it might be.
Join us in this three part series to take your security to the next level, and learn more about:
- How to optimise your email security, and why this should be a priority
- Cloud-to-cloud backup, and keeping your data secure
- The value of SASE in the modern workplace
Filming: March 3rd at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm GMT / 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
One thing that is certain when it comes to email security is that email threats are on the rise. 87% of IT professionals recently surveyed by Barracuda said their company faced an attempted email-based security threat in the last year. Not only are email threats on the rise, but the level of sophistication has increased, with threats becoming evermore insidious.
With email threats continuing to evolve and becoming even more sophisticated, it’s crucial that businesses are fully leveraging email security tools. And as remote working continues to be the norm, it’s also critical that IT and business leaders are in consistent dialogue with their distributed workforces about keeping organizations, employees and customers safe from email attacks.
In episode 1, Barracuda brings together security experts to discuss the evolution of email attacks and share best practices for businesses to confidently arm themselves against risk.
Join us to find out:
- What’s driving the rise of email threats and attacks – and what this means for your business
- What the landscape of email threats looks like in 2021 and what tools can help protect you
- Best practices for navigating email threats from an employee education perspective
- The value of measures including phishing simulation, email encryption, and social engineering detection
Filming: March 31st at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm GMT / 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
In the past, most businesses stored their data on-premise, but recently, more and more organisations are opting for cloud storage – due to flexibility, reduced costs, and storage capabilities. A recent survey by Barracuda found that 86% of organisations leverage public cloud for data storage purposes. However, 30% of respondents reported that they have not yet added additional security solutions to their public cloud. This leaves many organisations balancing a fine line between storing data on the cloud, and efficient security.
Does there have to be a duality between cloud storage and security, and if not, how can you leverage both?
To secure your data effectively, you need granular protection with point-in-time retrieval and customisable backup. Securing your network, cloud security, and connectivity removes pitfalls associated with traditional VPNs, and employees can access cloud applications without jeopardising organisational security.
In episode 2, Barracuda and cloud security experts come together to discuss:
- Why effective cloud-to-cloud backup is important now more than ever before
- Strategies for effectively securing your data on the cloud as amounts of data grow day by day
- Use cases from companies who have done cloud backup right
- The value of granular protection on the cloud
- How to leverage cloud storage and cloud security at the same time
Filming: April 28th at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm GMT / 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
In light of the pandemic and the events of 2020, more organisations are placing value on securing their data and workforce from any location. Secure access has never been as important and relevant as it is now, as leaders navigate the world post-2020. Being able to secure your network while enabling wide scale access to data for remote employees is the key to running a successful business in the corporate world post-pandemic. This is where SASE comes into your security solutions.
According to Gartner, by 2024, at least 40% of enterprises will have explicit strategies to adopt SASE. This is a result of the ease, simplicity, and high level security SASE provides. Combining SASE services and the cloud-friendliness of CloudGen gives you the freedom to move your infrastructures, WAN and network to any public cloud, with the certainty that your data is being protected.
So, how can you provide wide scale secure access to a workforce whose needs and expectations are constantly changing, and in an environment that calls for simple and effective security?
Join this session to hear from key thought leaders on topics including:
- Securing your workforce in the corporate world post-pandemic
- Effective security solutions for your cloud network
- How SASE will provide you with greater freedom and flexibility than ever before
- How SASE enables performance and lowers costs
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.