Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as The IT Solutions Your SMB Needs to Enhance Security & Accelerate Productivity, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
In 2021, digital enterprise transformation is accelerating — and so are cyberattacks. As a result, protecting enterprise data as well as securing digital workspaces have become top priorities for organizations across sectors. When it comes to SMBs, the imperative to enhance IT security practices is greatest of all, with 43% of attacks now targeting small businesses in particular. How can these companies with finite resources best enhance their IT security and proactivity for a rapidly evolving digital landscape?
Citrix’s series “The IT Solutions Your SMB Needs to Enhance Security & Accelerate Productivity” will hear from our host and guest speakers to answer this critical question, providing IT and business decision-makers with best-in-class practices and expert insights on modernizing and future-proofing their security operations. Viewers will walk away with understandings of how to stay ahead of the next security threat without compromising productivity. Key topics we’ll be exploring include:
- Why it is imperative that SMBs modernize their approach to IT security
- How to proactively address security priorities and reduce risk without limiting productivity, leveraging context-aware access control and visibility across an entire infrastructure
- How to foster a scalable, secure employee experience, enabling workforce productivity and app availability
- How to ensure compliance and governance while transforming security procedures
- The business values and outcomes of a modernized security approach
Filming: August 10th at 11:00am - 12:30pm ET | 8:00am - 9:30am PT
The events of 2020-2021 have shifted more of the workforce than ever before to remote — and many employees for good, with 74% of companies planning to shift to more remote work after Covid-19. As a result, enhancing digital workspace accessibility without compromising security has become paramount to driving businesses’ bottom lines. How can SMBs in particular tackle the challenge of enhancing productivity for their hybrid workforces, enabling simple and personalized access to files and apps, without leaving their organizations vulnerable to cyberthreat?
In this inaugural episode of Citrix’s webinar series, we’ll be exploring IT solutions to help SMBs enhance security and accelerate productivity. Join our series host and guest speakers as they share key insights, best practices, and state-of-the-art solutions that all business and IT decision-makers should know when it comes to fostering a seamless, integrated workplace experience that actually enhances the protection of their digital infrastructure. Key topics that this episode will explore include:
- Why popular digital workspace security solutions like VPNs and siloed SSOs aren’t enough to protect your SMB
- The growing imperative to provide a seamless, integrated digital workspace experience
- How centralized visibility and simplified SSO enable better infrastructure management, enhance proactivity, and reduce unnecessary IT costs for SMBs
- Best-in-class tools and solutions for creating highly productive, secure, and scalable digital workspaces
- And more
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.