Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
October 28, 2021 at 4:00-5:30pm BST | 11:00am-12:30pm ET
By the end of 2021, 67% of all enterprise infrastructure will be cloud-based (Findstack). Evidently, cloud adoption continues to be a major part of most businesses’ roadmap – especially in the last year as employees have become more distributed. As cloud becomes more relevant for today’s organizations, and more businesses are embarking on their cloud journey, what are some of the key security considerations IT teams need to be aware of in the coming months?
The cloud has a lot to offer, especially for today’s hybrid workforce, but the move can cause some security challenges for your IT teams. Join cloud experts in this session to learn how to navigate these challenges and how to embrace the cloud with privacy, safety and security as essential disciplines. We will also discuss:
- The value of consistency and resilency when moving to the cloud
- Automation in the cloudscape
- Why visibility across your entire infrastructure is crucial when moving to the cloud
- Finding the perfect cloud vendors for your business
- The top 3 security considerations when embarking on your cloud journey
Filming: November 10, 2021 at 4:00-5:30pm BST | 11:00am-12:30pm ET
What does it mean to deliver true flexibility and consistency to your employees through your cloud solutions? What are the benefits of a completely cloud-based digital workspace, and how can this provide secure access to applications and hyper-relevant information your employees need in the hybrid world of work? Enter the Virtual Apps and Desktops Service.
A virtual application and desktop service enables you to securely deliver a high-performance experience across virtual apps and desktops to any device at any time. As users are no longer tied to a specific endpoint, they get the flexibility and the consistency needed to be productive in the new normal. But how can your organisation leverage this, and what does it mean for the future of the digital work environment?
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- How a Virtual Apps and Desktops Service can modernise your digital workspace
- How to deliver Ha high-definition user experience on any device over any network
- The IT benefits of this hybrid-cloud offering
- Virtual Apps and Desktops Service analytics capabilities
Filming: November 23, 2021 at 4:00-5:30pm BST | 11:00am-12:30pm ET
As employees are no longer limited to the perimeter of the corporate office, and anywhere, anytime messaging is rife, automated application security is a must. In the Virtual Apps and Desktops Service space, application security solutions are a valuable set of integrated capabilities to keep your digital work environment safe and secure. The ability to protect corporate data against keylogging and screen capture malware can make all the difference to your security posture, as the business world grapples with the hybrid workforce, and BYOD.
Application security adds a critical layer of defense against social engineering, phishing events and keylogging from any device type, whether personal, unmanaged, or managed.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- Why deep integration of application security is a priority today
- How to leverage a Virtual Apps and Desktops Service that protects your applications
- Why BYOD and hybrid-working have increased the need for more stringent application security
- And more
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.