Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Filming: April 23rd at 4:00pm - 5:30pm BST | 8:00am - 9:30am PT
As the workplace becomes more hybrid, the value of secure workplace access can not be understated. According to Citrix, 84% of organizations believe that traditional security solutions don’t work in cloud environments. Evidently, there is a real need for organizations to step up their network security, and bridge the gap between the hybrid workforce, and simple secure access.
But what does increasing network security, and honing in on secure access look like?
Advancing your security controls, and unifying access controls for your digital workspace will enable you to reduce risk, gain more control over user access and behavior, and get deeper insights across your entire application landscape.
In this session we will explore:
- How to simplify and secure your digital workspace
- The benefits of unifying security controls
- Solutions and real life use cases that depict secure access done right
- The value of user insight, and how to leverage these analytics
- And more!
Filming: May 21st at 4:00pm - 5:30pm BST | 8:00am - 9:30am PT
According to Citrix, by 2021, cybercrime will cost the world $6 trillion annually and the most common threats are internal attacks by malicious insiders. This represents the need for a shift in traditional network security – from unconditional trust and confidence in users, to a Zero Trust model. Not only are IT professionals responsible for protecting from data breaches and outside threats, but now more than ever before, a real focus needs to be placed on protecting employees and data internally.
But how can IT professionals provide the access needed for employees to do their best work, while also preventing internal threats and attacks from causing harm to employees and businesses?
In this session, expert thought leaders will discuss:
- The business benefits of a Zero Trust model, from the ability to expand cloud security, to enabling better remote access
- Why a Zero Trust model is so valuable for today’s workforce
- How a Zero Trust policy can enable efficient secure workspace access
- How Zero Trust reduces your attack surface
Filming: June 23rd at 4:00pm - 5:30pm BST | 8:00am - 9:30am PT
According to Citrix, the average employee manages 36 cloud services at work, and has 3 devices for daily work activities. This represents too much employee time spent on upkeep and tasks that impact productivity. The traditional workspace and traditional working methods can be incredibly harmful for productivity. From managing hundreds of user credentials which leads to poor password hygiene, outages and resets, to fragmented workloads, app limitations and inconsistent user experiences.
By leveraging a secure digital workspace with assets including single sign on, consistent user experiences, end-to-end visibility, you can give employees the unified experience they need to be productive.
But what does it mean to have a unified experience, what does this look like, and how can it improve overall productivity?
Join this webinar as we discuss:
- Why comprehensive security has such a direct correlation with productivity
- The value of unifying employee experience, and how this leads to greater productivity
- The main mistakes made operationally that have a direct negative impact on productivity
- What a secure digital workspace looks like, and how to implement change at all levels of your organization to secure the digital workspace
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.