Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Filming: June 23rd at 4:00-5:30pm BST | 8:00-9:30am PT
Traditional methods of cybersecurity are simply too complex to manage based on today’s requirements. This complexity in fact leads to delayed security patches and upgrades, opening up vulnerabilities. The cybersecurity landscape is constantly evolving, and it’s these changes that complicate enterprise security solutions.
Basic cyber hygiene remains critical too. This session explores recent breaches and notes that even though recent cyber-attacks may have been sophisticated, the initial intrusion mechanisms have remained the same over time. Clearly, a new model of security is needed.
Enter cloud-delivered security.
In this session, the speakers will explore:
- Improvements needed traditional security practices
- New models of security
- The advantages of these new models and implementation best practices
The speakers for this session will include:
- Fermin Serna, CISO, Citrix
- Pankaj Gupta, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Citrix
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.