Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 8 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as The Always-On Network, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Filming: October 20th at 4:00 - 5:30 pm GMT or 9:00 - 10:30 am PT
75% of enterprises agree that we need a new security framework to address the threat of cybersecurity. When looking at consolidating an ‘Always-On Network’, security threats are a real concern for many enterprises. The dangers of an underperforming network seem to be never ending. However, with Citrix solutions, you gain consolidated access to SaaS, web and virtual applications, with end-to-end IT visibility and flexibility, with the ability to detect behavior analytics and prevent problems from becoming serious data breaches.
In this session, we will discuss:
- How to avoid risks while consolidating your network
- How Citrix solutions can help strengthen your security strategy
- The benefits of an on-demand, people centric approach to security
Filming: October 29th at 4:00 - 5:30 pm GMT or 9:00 - 10:30 am PT
Businesses are moving to the cloud for a myriad of reasons. From the ability to manage multiple workloads, avoid extra costs, support remote offices, and have smooth and uninterrupted access to workloads, the business benefits are clear. According to Gartner, by 2022, $1.3 trillion in IT spending will be affected by organizations moving to the cloud. Forrester reports that 86% of enterprises already describe their cloud strategy as multi-cloud. Cloud transition seems to be at the forefront of every business’ digital strategy.
However, as businesses move to the cloud, IT teams need a way to connect distributed branch offices to workloads in the cloud. Making this transition as smooth and simple as possible, is the key to success.
In this session, we will explore:
- The business benefits of moving to the cloud
- Ways to transition to the cloud without causing disruption to your business
- How SaaS becomes more reliable with a cloud strategy in place
Filming: November 5th at 4:00 - 5:30 pm GMT or 9:00 - 10:30 am PT
According to Gallup, companies with engaged employees are 21% more productive. The Harvard Business Review reports that businesses with engaged employees maintain operating margins 3x higher than their competitors. Employee experience and productivity are intrinsically linked. When employee experience isn’t a priority for your business, your productivity will suffer. For example, employees that spend time searching for information and moving between tasks can cost a lot of time. When the digital workplace is optimized, and the tools businesses use are modernized, employees become more engaged.
In this session, we will explore:
- The ways in which employee experience and productivity are linked
- How to optimize your employee engagement with Citrix Workspace solutions
- How to maintain productivity and drive business change
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Panelists must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.