Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in a BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Episode Title: Beyond 2020 – Ensuring Sustainable Business Response to COVID-19
Filming: December 1st at 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
2020 marks the end of operating “business as usual.” The COVID-19 pandemic happened and enterprises had to speed up their digital transformation journey to accommodate a rapidly growing remote workforce. For many, the move to the cloud brought a brand new set of security and compliance challenges. Connecting and protecting users and data has become business-critical. So, how sustainable are the changes that we have had to adopt in 2020? Do we have the infrastructure needed to support these changes?
- Join security and industry leaders as they share the challenges they faced in response to COVID-19, the wins for their organizations and what lies ahead.
- How have organizations evolved in 2020? (examples across industries)
- Top changes for businesses that have already moved to the cloud vs businesses that had to start their digital transformation in 2020
- Wins / Mistakes made along the way
- What kind of security gaps has this opened, and how are businesses addressing them
- How to ensure your infrastructure lasts beyond COVID-19
- What is likely to stick around for years to come
- Best practices for keeping employees secure on and off the network
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Panelists must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.