Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Filming: September 23, 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
The COVID-19 pandemic irrevocably changed global healthcare. IT infrastructure was deployed hastily and organizations were forced to accelerate the adoption of new technologies and services.
Whilst this uptake was imperative to continue the delivery of life-saving services and treatment, cybercriminals recognized this vulnerability and compromised confidential patient data, according to the 2021 Ponemon Cost of a Data Breach Report, Healthcare was the top industry in average cost of a breach for the 11th year in a row – with nearly a 30% increase, rising from $7.13M to $9.23M in 2021.
It is therefore crucial that all industries learn from the challenges faced by the Healthcare industry and look ahead at how they can be better prepared.
Join this session to learn:
- Why cybersecurity in healthcare couldn’t afford to be competitive?
- Where should organizations look to invest their budget (if limited)?
- How to securely make confidential data accessible to staff on and off-site.
- Why a balance between steady improvement security without negatively impacting the availability of critical medical technology.
- The difficulty of implementing an industry-wide security standard.
Filming: September 24, 2021, 4:00 - 5:30pm BST | 11:00am - 12:30pm ET
Over the next twelve months, one of the greatest challenges facing cybersecurity professionals will be managing and protecting the data of the borderless workforce, according to McKinsey’s 2021 global survey: nine out of ten organizations will combine remote and on-site working.
To effectively accommodate this hybrid work environment organizations need security that secures data and privacy without negatively impacting productivity.
A data-first approach for delivering secure access boosts productivity and reduces risk, allowing you to improve access to your data, apps, and services and secure data everywhere it’s used.
What you will learn:
- How to identify the core cybersecurity initiatives for remote working and which is best for your business?
- Which initiative is the most efficient to lower the impact of ransomware attacks?
- A discussion on the biggest challenge in preventing a data breach?
- Maintaining data privacy in a hybrid-workforce environment and key compliance developments in 2022
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.