Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as The Security Series: Simplify, Secure, Strategise, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Securing your employees and users can be complicated at the best of times. Poor password hygiene impacts the workplace at multiple levels. Firstly – data breaches. 80% of data breaches are caused by weak, reused or stolen credentials. Secondly – productivity. Being locked out of accounts and performing resets can only harm employee workflow.
Throughout 2020 and the Covid-19 pandemic, a huge importance has been placed on securing the remote workforce. Securing access from every user device and VPN is key – as is multi-factor authentication for cloud based applications.
LastPass provides solutions to all of these challenges; from securing your password management with single-sign on, to integrating authentication and secure access. In this three-part series, we will explore the benefits of these solutions for your enterprise.
Join us to learn more about:
- Gaining control and insight into employee behaviour by unifying secure access and authentication
- How to make password security effortless
- How to modernise and simplify security without hindering and damaging employee productivity
- How to secure every access point simply
Filming: February 25th at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
Employee productivity is at the heart of LastPass’ security measures. Having to manually remember passwords and credentials can cause lockouts and resets, causing distractions and reducing working time. According to LastPass, 80% of data breaches can be traced to weak, reused and stolen credentials. Data breaches and poor password management can be detrimental to employee productivity, and is another example of how effective security measures can enhance the work of your employees.
However, this is not to say that all security measures improve productivity. For example, adding overly complex security solutions can get in the way of employee productivity, and lots of security measures fail to meet user experience demands. Further, it is vital that security efforts are complementary across your organization, providing you with better insights into user behavior.
How can you implement security strategies that aid employee productivity, rather than hindering it?
In this session, we will discuss:
- Securing VPNs, and keeping productivity up amongst remote employees
- The benefits of an all in one authentication system, as well as a multi factor authentication system
- How to implement flexible authentication, and what this can do for your security and productivity
Filming: March 25th at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
Today’s digital business is complex, and the amount of devices, networks and applications complicates managing and protecting users. In light of the move to remote working throughout 2020, and 59% of organisations adopting BYOD policies in 2020 (techjury), there are more access points in the modern workforce than ever before. Securing these access points increases productivity, gives you a good view of account security across your business, and increases control and visibility.
A comprehensive access solution with LastPass reduces friction for employees while also being easy to manage, and effortless to use. Features of these solutions include implementation of self-service, simplifying employee access by integrating single sign-on and password management and centralizing reports and insights to really comprehend user access, gaining actionable insights.
Join us in this session to learn more about:
- LastPass secure access solutions
- What an effective secure access solution can do for your business
- Why securing user access has become so important over the last year
Filming: April 22nd at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
Managing user identity is made simpler by unifying secure access and authentication. Having control and visibility over multiple users, applications and devices is an impossible task. Manually managing user access and authentication across an organisation is not feasible and takes up valuable time.
By unifying access and authentication into a centralised view, you will gain increased control, visibility and understanding of user behaviour.
Further benefits include the ability to focus efforts onto one solution at a time, rather than managing multiple authentication and secure access solutions. Also, combining secure access and authentication efforts makes for easier deployment into your existing infrastructure for ease and immediate control.
In this session, we will discuss:
- The benefits of combining your secure access and authentication solutions
- How LastPass solutions can help you gain important visibility into user behaviour
- Why these solutions are so helpful when managing a remote workforce
Filming: May 20th at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
According to LastPass, the average employee has to keep track of nearly 200 different passwords. When it comes to password security, you must be diligent. However, we’d all like to reduce the amount of hoops we have to jump and energy we have to put into password security. So, how can you be diligent, while simultaneously having effortless access without cutting corners and putting your data at risk?
Password managers like LastPass allow you to secure your credentials all in one place, giving you the ability to centralise control and gain insight into employee password behaviours. Password managers also allow you to grant access for your employees from anywhere, which is certainly relevant and helpful in today’s climate.
In this session we will discuss:
- Why a password manager is so crucial for today’s enterprises
- The benefits of a LastPass Password manager, from simplified user management to streamlined logins
- How to make your password security effortless
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.