Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as The Security Series: Simplify, Secure, Strategise, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Securing your employees and users can be complicated at the best of times. Poor password hygiene impacts the workplace at multiple levels. Firstly – data breaches. 80% of data breaches are caused by weak, reused or stolen credentials. Secondly – productivity. Being locked out of accounts and performing resets can only harm employee workflow.
Throughout 2020 and the Covid-19 pandemic, a huge importance has been placed on securing the remote workforce. Securing access from every user device and VPN is key – as is multi-factor authentication for cloud based applications.
LastPass provides solutions to all of these challenges; from securing your password management with single-sign on, to integrating authentication and secure access. In this three-part series, we will explore the benefits of these solutions for your enterprise.
Join us to learn more about:
- Gaining control and insight into employee behaviour by unifying secure access and authentication
- How to make password security effortless
- How to modernise and simplify security without hindering and damaging employee productivity
- How to secure every access point simply
Filming: May 20th at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
Managing user identity is made simpler by unifying secure access and authentication. Having control and visibility over multiple users, applications and devices is an impossible task. Manually managing user access and authentication across an organisation is not feasible and takes up valuable time.
By unifying access and authentication into a centralised view, you will gain increased control, visibility and understanding of user behaviour.
Further benefits include the ability to focus efforts onto one solution at a time, rather than managing multiple authentication and secure access solutions. Also, combining secure access and authentication efforts makes for easier deployment into your existing infrastructure for ease and immediate control.
In this session, we will discuss:
- The benefits of combining your secure access and authentication solutions
- How LastPass solutions can help you gain important visibility into user behaviour
- Why these solutions are so helpful when managing a remote workforce
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.