Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as Securing Your Digital Transformation Journey, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Retail analysts describe 2020 as a year with more than two years of e-commerce growth crammed into one. As multiple industries including eCommerce and Financial Services are affected by shifts in buyer behavior, they’re left racing against time and look into options such as migrating to cloud to meet demands.
In Radware’s Securing Your Digital Transformation Journey, join leading cyber security experts as they share key learnings from 2020’s threat landscape and discuss what you need to know to prepare for strategy changes ahead. Discover how to plan for a secure Digital Transformation that’ll prepare you for the busiest year of digital traffic and cyber attacks.
Filming: February 25th at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm GMT / 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
Retail e-commerce revenue in Europe is projected to grow to 510.5 billion US dollars in 2024. The past 6 months have been a continuous battle as COVD-19 accelerated the shift to e-commerce, and with it a rise in cyber attacks. According to Radware’s Annual Bad Bot report, malicious bots accounted for 28% of 2019 e-commerce traffic. In 2020 Walmart cited over 20 million bot attempts within the first 30 minutes from one PS5 restock event, which was still only a fraction of what its systems regularly experienced. Safeguarding the availability and security of e-commerce platforms, networks, and applications is critical to building customer trust. How are these businesses keeping up with today’s cybersecurity risks? What are the best practices for dealing with cyber attacks, especially when it comes to the influx of bot attacks?
Bot attacks can not only take hours to detect, but are costly to fix: according to Forbes, 1 in 4 companies find that a single malicious bot attack can cost their organization more than $500,000. In Episode 1 of Securing Your Digital Transformation Journey join cyber security experts for an in-depth discussion on the major bot attacks of 2020, and what they mean for retailers in 2021.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What can be learned from an in-depth look at notable bot attacks
- Revenue and reputational implications of cyber attacks
- How to defeat bot attacks during the busiest shopping seasons
- Most common cyber criminal motives, tools, and tactics
- Countermeasures and best practices
- How bots can be used for brute-force attacks, web scraping, and more
Filming: March 25th at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm GMT / 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
The Financial Service Industry (FSI) has long been lagging in Digital Transformation efforts, but as the events of 2020 forced the industry to go truly digital, it’s proving essential that to stay ahead, the FS industry must establish themselves as star players in the digital era. Investors will judge investment management firms based on their customer interactions, predicts Deloitte in its 2021 investment management report, and today, that means its digital interactions.
The risks of not doing so are too great – loss of trust, concerns around cyber security and unintuitive CX and lack of an ‘always-on’, personalized service leading to customer churn among them. Despite these risks, it’s not too late for Financial Services organizations to rapidly evolve their processes, operations and customer experiences. Join us for episode 2 of Securing Your Digital Transformation Journey, where Radware and guests will be sharing how.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Why it’s essential FSI organizations develop and offer their customers a service-oriented, available omnichannel experience
- The need for FSI to offer millennials and Gen-Z the service they want – such as encrypted emails instead of mail, personalization and instant customer service
- The new cyber threat landscape putting FSI at risk of customer churn
- How to balance the need for cybersecurity with smooth, intuitive customer experience
- Best practices for fulfilling SLAs while managing against attacks
- And more
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.