Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as The Resilience Handbook: Managing Risks and Building Strength, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Building resilience is one of the most important ways to keep your business afloat in times of turbulence and struggles. The best way to ensure that your business is as strong as it can be, is to cover all potential areas of weakness, and make sure that you always have a plan-b. Effective risk management starts with assessing vulnerabilities, anticipating risks, and communication. In this three part series, we’ll provide you with the foundation to build a resilient, risk-averse business.
Filming: March 9th at 8:00 - 9:30am SGT | 4:00 - 5:30pm PT
Privacy and security risks drive many board and audit conversations. However, the ability to effectively communicate these risks is one of the greatest challenges’ executives face. To effectively manage risks, and develop visibility across organisations, it is essential that communication is encouraged and supported.
In this session, we will discuss:
- How efficient communication can be a strong business asset
- The best practices to prepare for these important meetings
- How using a common language, processes, controls, and issues management across the company can make the message simple and consistent
Filming: March 23rd at 8:00 - 9:30am SGT | 4:00 - 5:30pm PT
The key to effective risk management does not end at communication and resilience; you must embark on the journey of addressing your own operational risks. Operational risks are the uncertainties and hazards a company faces in its day-to-day business activities. It can result from breakdowns in internal procedures, people and systems. These risks can include internal and external fraud, failure to adhere to internal policies, and even computer hacking.
Operational risks can pose as much a threat to your organisation as data breaches and other vulnerabilities, and it’s important to make sure that you are as prepared for these areas of weakness as possible.
In this session, you will:
- Learn how to implement a program that engages your front line to identify the small control failures
- Discover the risks of these small control failures
- See ServiceNow GRC Advanced Risk and user-friendly capabilities in action
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.