Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as Securing Your Cybersecurity Transformation, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
While cyber risk has traditionally focused on how to avoid foreseeable catastrophic events, operational cyber resiliency is achieved by having the ability to absorb and rapidly respond to such events, and to further learn and adapt to them. This is more true today than ever before as year over year growth projections of vulnerabilities, security incidents and threats increase, a more modern approach to security is required. Specifically automation, prioritization and collaboration is required to minimize the acquisition of new full time employees while accelerating efficiencies and reducing the overall risk to an agency, department or organization.
Filming: March 24th at 8:00 - 9:30am SGT | 4:00 - 5:30pm PT
With organizations embracing a remote workforce, the attack surface has greatly expanded and introduced new levels of cyber risk—exposing flaws in existing vulnerability management strategies. For remote employee devices, these flaws often include inconsistent patching refreshes, the inability to pinpoint exploitability, and unclear collaboration between IT and Security.
According to Gartner, one of the three most important SOAR capabilities are threat and vulnerability management. Like automation, vulnerability management can support your security solutions by identifying issues and security breaches, making it easier to decide on a course of action.
In 2019, the numbers of vulnerabilities increased by over 17% from the year previously (Imperva) and in light of the increasingly distributed and remote workforce, we can only expect this number to continue to rise.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Providing centralized reporting and visibility of exploitability data, remediation progress, and playbook effectiveness
- Establishing workflows for a variety of use cases, including application and IT-based vulnerabilities, and software misconfiguration
- How to accelerate your response by 25%, dramatically reduce case backlog
- How Threat Intelligence Can be Used to Create a Phishing Playbook
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.