Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in a BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Filming: November 19th at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
A recent survey reported that 86% of organisations are not ready for the ‘Data Age’. The force of digital transformation is stronger than ever before, causing data volumes to skyrocket and driving innovation and revenue growth. Data has become the fastest growing business asset, from providing valuable customer insight, to influencing your security strategy. Understanding the ‘Data Age’, and defining what it means for your business, is key to being prepared.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- The transformative technologies that have influenced the ‘Data Age’
- Trends in technology, from 5G to AI, and augmented reality to IoT, that have advanced digital transformation
- The level of preparedness in organisations today to survive and capitalise on this coming wave of data
Filming: November 26th at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
Out of the 86% of businesses who reported that they are not ready for the ‘Data Age’, only 8% think that they will be ready in time. As businesses confront the rising tide of data, they will face certain challenges and hurdles. Being as prepared as possible, adapting to digital transformation, and shifting mindsets and cultures is key to making the most out of this business change.
Join us in this episode, as we share:
- How businesses can evolve from being data collectors to data innovators
- The fundamental hurdles to overcome, from coping with the data wave to adopting new technologies
- Recommendations from thought leaders on building a model and strategy to cope with the incoming data wave
Filming: December 3rd at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
According to a recent survey, two-thirds of organisations are expecting the value and amount of data to grow almost 5x by 2025. The ‘Data Age’ is here to stay, and the way that we prepare now and the actions we take today will impact our ability to thrive. Embracing technologies like 5G, IoT, blockchain and edge computing, will increase the volume of data produced, and the ways in which data can be used productively to transform business strategy.
Join us in this final episode as we discuss:
- How cloud both fuels the ‘Data Age’ and can help navigate it
- How different industries, including retail, healthcare, finserv, manufacturing and the private sector are embracing the ‘Data Age’
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Panelists must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.