Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in a BrightTALK Original Series such as Preparing European Banks for a Connected Digital Future, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
The banking world has been fundamentally changed by technology, regulation, global financial crises and COVID-19. Payments have gone from a back-office process to a strategically critical operation. Data and technology’s importance in everything from the customer experience to digital identities has changed entire business models. But even as the world has become more interconnected, European banking remains fragmented. How can European banks stay competitive in the market while contributing to the sovereignty of a pan-European banking system?
Join this webinar series as Worldline explores:
- The challenges European banks face in a new global market
- How banks can get ahead of challengers and digital currencies
- How seamless payment and customer experience can make or break your success
Filming: March 16th at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm GMT / 8:00 am - 9:30 am PT
European banks struggle to compete with the customer experience created by tech companies, whose design prowess and agility threaten to eat up the banks’ market share. This deterioration may continue, as 25% of European banking users are considering changing to a digital-only bank over the next year, according to data by MasterCard. To counteract this, banks can focus on specific features in the customer experience and leverage their assets. One central element of the customer experience is payments. When customers have various payment choices ranging from Stripe to Paypal to AliPay, banks can make life easier for consumers by integrating all payment choices into their tech stack. With eCommerce contributing to more transaction volume, helping merchants move consumers down the purchase funnel to increase conversions is another place where banks can focus. And, the usage of QR codes as a way for European banks to enable a frictionless customer experience. The European commission has a committed interest in creating its own QR code standard, which will make it easier for banks to create their own QR code solutions.
Identity management might be the most critical element of the digital experience, and it may need to be re-thought entirely by replacing identity management with rights management. In this area, banks may be the industry which can add new value to the marketplace by becoming not only a money bank but an identity bank – the point of trust.
With so many opportunities to evolve their customer experience, how can banks determine where to focus first and compete with tech companies in the future?
Join this webinar to learn about:
- How to approach payment integrations
- How banks can add value to the customer experience by increasing purchase conversions
- Why banks can look towards rights management over identity management as a value add
- How banks can integrate new technologies such as QR codes & NFC into the customer experience
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Panelists must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.