Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
As security breaches and attacks become more sophisticated, data production increases, and security solutions grow more complicated, it’s become critical to revisit, redefine, and re-establish the main pillars of your security program. From incident response to user analytics and cloud security, this webcast series breaks down what the security landscape looks like for today’s enterprise, and why viewing your security holistically is beneficial for your entire organization.
Join expert panellists throughout this series as we:
- Break down the security landscape of 2021
- Discuss key security threats faced globally
- Explore the tools and approaches needed to navigate security today
Filming: 7th October 2021, 4 - 5:30pm BST
When it comes to operational security, a holistic risk-based approach allows you to break down every level of your business to provide first-class security for your organization.
But what are the essential, core pillars of an effective approach to security? From availability to transparency, this session will discuss best practices, use cases, and how to adopt a security program that puts the client and their data at the center.
This session will give a comprehensive, one-stop shop approach to security, and discuss the essential pillars of cybersecurity that every company should have.
Join as we discuss:
- What is meant by “trust,” and how to achieve it
- The value of transparency, privacy, and availability
- The state of cybersecurity in 2021
- Trends and patterns we expect to see in 2022
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.