Be a voice of your industry.
Speaking at BrightTALK Originals empowers you to share your expertise to over 10 million professionals, elevates your personal brand as an industry leader, and connects you with like-minded people.
To get started, simply submit your speaking proposal by filling out our form.
Benefits of Being a Panelist
Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
By speaking in BrightTALK Original Series such as Driving Mission Success with IT Modernization, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Series landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
To say that the past 16 months have been transformational would be a gross understatement. When it comes to technology and digital transformation, their accelerated evolution condensed what previously would have taken 10 years into just one — and 2021 has sustained this pace.
Now, public sector organizations are grappling with a reality where every touchpoint between them and the residents they serve leverages at least one digital system, from applying for student loans to receiving lab test results to filing for vetran benefits. One consequence of such fast-paced evolution when it comes to digital services is the creation of disparate data segregated across numerous systems, which then results in greater agency inefficiency and unnecessary added costs. What are the digital modernization initiatives that agency leaders need to enhance their operations and interactions, both internally and with the public? Moreover, how can schools, governments, hospitals and nearly every organization ensure that critical systems remain operational, secure and ready for what’s next?
Splunk’s series “Driving Mission Success with IT Modernization: The Secret Is in the Data” will hear from a host and guest speakers to answer these critical questions. Three webinars will provide organizations in the public sector with expert insights on a comprehensive set of solutions that allow agencies to investigate, analyze and act on their complex data. They will walk away with an understanding of how to empower IT, DevOps and data-curious teams to turn their data into action. Key topics include:
- The pain points and inefficiencies today’s IT teams are confronted with before, during, and after IT modernization.
- How end-to-end visibility into the entire tech infrastructure stack can quickly detect and resolve performance anomalies and improve uptime and availability of applications across the entire spectrum of deployments (on-premises, public, private, hybrid).
- How continuous, full-stack visibility into the health of digital services allows program owners to prevent issues from escalating into problems that impact citizens, patients, and students.
- What observability actually is and what outcomes you’ll see from adopting observability practices.
July 29, 2021, 11:00am - 12:30pm ET | 8:00am - 9:30am PT
In support of mission objectives, today’s agencies run hundreds of applications, servers and virtual machines, which produce a constant stream of data in disparate forms. In addition, modernization initiatives are driving agencies to adopt new technologies and paradigms such as cloud, mobile and containers, microservers and serverless architectures. As a result, investigating, identifying and resolving issues has become more difficult, increasing time needed to bring systems back online. How can agencies gain end-to-end visibility across these environments and troubleshoot issues in real-time as well as preferably learn of them in advance, predicting issues before they occur?
In Splunk’s “Holistic Monitoring: All Systems Online” webinar, part of a series dedicated to IT modernization, our host and guest speakers will share insights into confidently monitoring workloads and applications before, during and after modernization — regardless of the environment, including hybrid and multi-cloud and continuing to deliver services to meet mission and program objectives of their constituents.
Key topics that this episode will explore include:
- Gain real-time situational awareness of performance, usage, and availability of applications and workloads anywhere — on-premises, hybrid or multi-cloud environments
- Remove blind spots by correlating data and events across environments — cloud provider, applications and workloads, and everything in-between, to gain a true holistic picture
- Address problems faster with reduced time-to-decisions, and predict and prevent issues before they adversely affect the mission or experience
- How to streamline incident response and encourage better collaboration, eliminating war-room efforts and reducing costs
- Panelists must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Panelists must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.