Delivering Digital Transformation
February 23-25, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Delivering Digital Transformation, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
IDC estimates that businesses will spend $2.3 trillion a year on Digital Transformation within the next three years. In 2023, it will amount to 53 per cent of all worldwide technology investment for the year. With rising DX spend driven by the increased adoption of automation, 5G and IoT Edge devices, such technologies are being more closely tied to direct business value measures of revenue and profitability than ever before. Join this Summit as experts take a look at how to adopt and implement these drivers of Digital Transformation, in order to manage the business of today whilst successfully preparing for the one of tomorrow.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Exploring 5G for Business
February 23, 2021
Understand how 5G can help you create new revenue streams and deliver your applications and services in a fully automated way.
Understanding the IoT Landscape
February 24, 2021
Navigate IoT’s complexities and understand how to make IoT a reality while delivering scalable results to your end-users.
Accelerating Automation at the Edge
February 25, 2021
Explore how to accelerate automation in Edge computing to drive interoperability and innovation.
Thank you for your interest in Delivering Digital Transformation online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.