Cloud and the Modern Business
March 23-25, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Cloud and the Modern Business, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
“Cloud spending is set to break records in 2020, with businesses upping their investments in IaaS and increasing their use of cloud infrastructure to scale existing applications. Canalys expects that total spending on cloud infrastructure and related services will reach $284 billion in 2024. With different operating environments needed for specific types of workloads, it can be tricky to navigate the landscape of multi-cloud, hybrid cloud and HCI – as well as microservices and containers. Join this Summit as experts show how to steer these complicated waters by taking a closer look at cloud management strategies and how to optimize cloud costs.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Multi-Cloud: A New Reality
March 23, 2021
Explore how to master multi-cloud in an age of rapidly growing infrastructure – including hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI).
Gaining Control of Hybrid-Cloud
March 24, 2021
Overcome cloud fatigue and learn how to manage increasingly complex and difficult hybrid cloud environments with the right tools and strategies.
Mastering Monolith to Microservices
March 25, 2021
Learn the benefits of migrating to microservices and evolve your architecture while maintaining business as usual.
Thank you for your interest in the Cloud and the Modern Business online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.