Data Center Trends for 2021
October 20-22, 2020
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Data Center Trends for 2021, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Demand for data centers is set to nearly double by 2021, according to a report published by JLL. With the impact of IoT and the rapid rise of smart devices, the need for businesses to store and analyse data is increasing exponentially. As such, data centers must be able to keep pace with the change – and as such are undergoing digital transformation journeys themselves. Join this Summit to explore how the storage, network and data center management industries can adapt and evolve in order to support an increasingly digital world.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
- Innovative Storage Strategies: Investigate how innovative storage strategies in a cloud-driven world can cut cost, unify data and foster innovation.
- Intelligent Network Models: Explore how network architecture is adapting to provide for the expansion and adoption of IoT and 5G.
- Robust Data Center Modernization: Dive into how automation tools are changing the management and maintenance of the data center.
Thank you for your interest in Data Center Trends for 2021 online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.