Emerging Trends in IT Infrastructure
January 26-28, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Emerging Trends in IT Infrastructure, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Global Market Insights estimates that the Data Center Infrastructure Management industry will grow by 20% over the next five years. Attributed to the rising adoption of cloud and IoT – as well as the impact of Edge and 5G – 2021 will see DCIM providers reckoning with an increasingly complex and continually evolving ecosystem. This Summit will show how to tackle the challenges ahead, with experts joining forces to discuss how businesses can ensure they’re capitalizing on the evolution of the intelligent network, the move to new storage modes, and the impact of the API revolution.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
The New Network: Open and Beyond
January 26, 2021
Dive into how traditional network architectures are being revolutionized by new network solutions that are automated, flexible and scalable.
Cloud, Edge and IoT: The Future of Storage
January 27, 2021
Capitalize on evolving technologies and explore what intelligent, flexible and cost-effective storage solutions exist in the era of cloud, Edge and IoT.
The API Revolution and DCIM
January 28, 2021
Discover how an API-centric DCIM platform can provide complete integration, automation, virtualization and visualization across the data center.
Thank you for your interest in the Emerging Trends in IT Infrastructure online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.