Exploring the New IT Infrastructure Landscape
April 27-29, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Exploring the New IT Infrastructure Landscape, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
The Data Center Infrastructure Management market is forecast to grow an impressive 20% by 2024. Across the board, the data center industry is expanding in an effort to come to grips with the explosive growth of worldwide data – which in 2021 feels more apparent than ever before. As verticals strive to capitalize on this big data revolution – now propelled even further forward by 5G and IoT – there are many advances in DCIM designed to help. Join experts in this Summit as they offer insights into whether object, file or block storage is the right strategy, and how automated networks and Digital Transformation in the data center can help drive your business forward.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
New in Next-Gen Storage Strategies
April 27, 2021
Unlock next-generation storage strategies – from object, to block, to cloud – and encourage better cost efficiencies, usability and collaboration.
DCIM for Digital Transformation
April 28, 2021
Power Digital Transformation with new DCIM tools and strategies that fine-tune efficiencies and drive DX success.
Intelligent Networks: Automation and Beyond
April 29, 2021
Learn what’s behind the rise of intelligent network adoption and explore how intelligent network operations enable you to keep pace with the service levels needed for evolving technologies.
Thank you for your interest in the Exploring the New IT Infrastructure Landscape online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.