Rethinking Digital Transformation
May 25-27, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Rethinking Digital Transformation, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
In the next three years, spending on Digital Transformation will account for 53% of all global tech investments. But how can businesses be sure they’re making the right investments that will lead to streamlined business operations, a better customer experience, and expansion into new products and services? The answer lays in capitalizing on new technologies that are revolutionizing business and manufacturing – such as 5G, IoT and Edge computing. Join this Summit as experts share insights into which strategies and solutions are best for your business, customer and employees.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Digital Transformation at the Edge
May 25, 2021
Explore the latest use cases for Digital Transformation at the Edge, and gain insight into how it can make your business more efficient, innovative and profitable.
Inside IIoT and Manufacturing
May 26, 2021
Discover how IIoT Is changing the manufacturing industry by powering the smart factory and driving digital innovation across the landscape.
5G for the Enterprise
May 27, 2021
Learn how modern enterprises can capitalize on 5G and the streams of information it provides by being early adopters.
Thank you for your interest in the Rethinking Digital Transformation online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.