Fintech in 2021: Focus on the Customer
February 22-25, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Fintech in 2021: Focus on the Customer, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
As fintechs and legacy financial services providers alike strive for market dominance, risk, compliance and fraud management are top of mind for financial services companies as business becomes more complex. The Payments industry continues to mature as the participants work together to expand their reach, and the customer experience rises as an area of strategic importance.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Modern Approaches to Risk, Compliance, and Digital Identity Management
February 22, 2021
Learn how deep-learning, data-driven strategies are key for the modern company to manage their risk and maintain compliance.
Trends in Digital Banking & Payments
February 23, 2021
Stay up-to-date on the latest innovations in real-time and frictionless payments and which technologies are driving Fintech successes.
Customer Data and Financial Data Security in 2021
February 24, 2021
Learn about new security challenges facing businesses and how successful organizations are preventing breaches and safeguarding customer data.
AI & Analytics: Elevating The Customer Experience
February 25, 2021
Find out how AI is transforming how customers interface with financial services from optimized user experiences to streamlined loan processing.
Thank you for your interest in Fintech in 2021: Focus on the Customer online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.