The New Fintech Toolbox 2021
May 24-27, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as The New Fintech Toolbox 2021, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
In 2018, 12,000 fintech companies brought in $263 in revenue. By 2024, they are expected to more than double. In this increasingly mature marketplace, staying up to date with new advancements is critical to staying competitive. How will advancements in RegTech affect competition? Will the payments industry balance data security, privacy and customer experience? Can financial services companies manage a proliferation of AI and cloud computing platforms efficiently and effectively? Tune into this Summit to understand which tools can help your firm compete in a complex marketplace and serve your customers more efficiently.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Regulations & Compliance: The Newest Arrows In The Quiver
May 24, 2021
Find out how RegTech tools improve your risk compliance, monitoring and management, and may level the industry playing field.
Ensuring Payment & Authentication Security In The Customer Experience
May 25, 2021
Learn how payment security and authentication improve the customer experience while incorporating data security measures.
The New Face of Identity Verification & Management
May 26, 2021
Hear about developments in customer-centric identify management, and uncover the latest best practices for fraud prevention and management.
AI & the Cloud: How Data Drives Business Agility for Financial Services
May 27, 2021
Discover how AI and cloud technologies are transforming financial institutions, and learn about best practices on platform management.
Thank you for your interest in the The New Fintech Toolbox 2021 online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.