Future of Work: 2021
May 25-26, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Future of Work: 2021, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
How important is workplace culture and engagement to productivity? A recent Gallup report found that highly engaged teams show 21% greater profitability, largely due to a reduction in absenteeism and turnover. Clearly, employers should be striving to innovate when it comes to attracting and retaining a workforce that is engaged and motivated to perform. Discover how HR leaders and recruitment experts are utilizing the latest tools and strategies to strengthen their company culture and inspire new talent and existing employees alike.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Rules of Engagement: Company Culture That Works for You
May 25, 2021
See which trends and technologies organizations are adopting to transform their culture and increase employee productivity.
Rules of Attraction: Evolving Acquisition Strategy
May 26, 2021
Discover the tools and strategies organizations are using to create a compelling candidate experience and acquire motivated talent.
Thank you for your interest in the Future of Work: 2021 online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.