ESG in 2021: Measuring Impact
March 10-11, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as ESG in 2021: Measuring Impact, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Defining success in investing has gone beyond financial returns and into the realm of extra-financial. A proliferation of methods to measure new forms success is valuable, but can cause confusion and hinder progress. Understanding which metrics are material and knowing how to identify these metrics is an important component in the investment process. Fortunately, the UN SDGs help in determining what the metrics are, and the European Union is seeking to provide metric standardization. Tune in to learn more about these standardized metrics, how to identify which metrics are right for your long-term investment goals, and how to implement this in your investment process.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Metrics that Matter: Driving Success through Analysis
March 10, 2021
Find out how top asset managers are using frameworks to define success in their investment operations.
Achieving Long-Term Goals with Impact Investing
March 11, 2021
Discover projects companies are pursuing to change the world, and find out what opportunity gaps have yet to be filled.
Thank you for your interest in ESG in 2021: Measuring Impact online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.