Review and Preview: Q2 Outlook on 2021
April 14-16, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Review and Preview: Q2 Outlook on 2021, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
As markets have evolved in 2020, investors of all stripes have had to adapt to unprecedented situations. Understanding what may happen next is critical to make proper decisions, and leveraging the right technology to do so is critical in the new world of investing. Join this Summit to learn about fund movements and market dynamics, where the market may be going, and understand what tools can help get you there.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Fund Updates: Q1 in Review
April 14, 2021
Learn about Q1 fund flows, their origin and destination, and how to best capitalize on this knowledge.
Market Outlook: Whats In Store for 2021?
April 15, 2021
Understand what may be on the horizon for Q2 2020, and how innovative managers are planning their strategies.
An Evolving Landscape: M&A in Fintech & FS
April 16, 2021
Hear about new offerings from Fintech companies, and how Fintechs and legacy providers are working together to offer value in the market.
Thank you for your interest in the Review and Preview: Q2 Outlook on 2021 online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.