Innovative HR: Tools and Strategies for a Modern Workplace
February 23-24, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Innovative HR: Tools and Strategies for a Modern Workplace, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Hiring and retaining the right people for your organization can often prove to be a challenge without adequate knowledge to guide the decision-making process. Thankfully, new and intelligent tools are evolving to assist HR and Talent Acquisition teams in making evidence-based decisions that will lead to a more productive and engaged workforce. Join the conversation as HR experts discuss the latest tools and approaches that are transforming the way organizations recruit new talent and gain deeper insights into their existing staff.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
The Art and Science of Talent Acquisition
February 23, 2021
Discover how advanced technologies like AI and machine learning are impacting the recruitment process and helping organizations make important hiring decisions.
Transforming the Workforce With Analytics
February 24, 2021
Learn about the latest developments in people analytics from industry experts and see how modern HR organizations are using data to drive engagement and productivity.
Thank you for your interest in Innovative HR: Tools and Strategies for a Modern Workplace online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.