2021 Cloud Security Trends
March 15-18, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as 2021 Cloud Security Trends, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
The threat to the cloud will continue to increase in 2021 as the worldwide cloud services market grows from $227.8B in 2019 to a projected $266.4B by the end of 2020 (according to Gartner). Understanding and monitoring your cloud inventory, as well as who has access to it, is key to keeping it secure in today’s expanding threat landscape. Join the discussion as security experts discuss how to protect cloud data from phishing attacks, malware, ransomware and a host of other vulnerabilities.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Multi Cloud Security
March 15, 2021
Dive into the best practices and solutions for strengthening security across your multiple cloud environments.
Cloud Monitoring & Breach Prevention
March 16, 2021
Get visibility into your cloud environments and learn what’s needed for quick breach prevention and detection.
Managing Complexity with CloudSecOps
March 17, 2021
Learn how complexity increases stress on your cloud security operations team, and discover the tools, solutions and best practices that can help.
New in Identity and Access Management
March 18, 2021
Discover the new developments in IAM technology and best practices for managing identities in the cloud age.
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Cloud Security Trends online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.