Back to Basics: Breach Edition
February 8-11, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Back to Basics: Breach Edition, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
With the rapid escalation of security breaches worldwide, organizations are going back to the basics and focusing financially and strategically on breach prevention, detection and response. Back to Basics: Breach Edition brings together leading security experts and takes a closer look at practical tools, solutions and strategies enterprises are using to keep pace with the ever-evolving security landscape.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
February 8, 2021
Discover the best practices, principles and guidelines to prevent a breach and secure your most critical data assets.
February 9, 2021
Join security experts as they review the biggest security threats organizations are facing, and the technologies needed to quickly detect and respond to vulnerabilities, threats and attacks.
February 10, 2021
Stay up-to-date on the latest threat research and hear recommendations from industry experts on how to respond to cybersecurity attacks and data breaches.
The Evolving Threat Landscape
February 11, 2021
Learn about the biggest security threats targeting organizations in 2021 and get an expert take on the latest threat research.
Thank you for your interest in Back to Basics: Breach Edition online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.