Cloud Security in 2021
December 7-10, 2020
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Cloud Security in 2021, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Forester is forecasting cloud security spending to grow to $3.5 billion by 2021, and organizations worldwide are expecting to see effective results from their investment. Join industry leaders as they discuss how the rapid shift to the cloud has resulted in countless vulnerabilities and challenges for security professionals, as well as the best in class solutions and strategies to protect your organization.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
- Threats in the Cloud
December 7, 2020
Understand the latest cyber threats to the cloud and learn what’s needed to mitigate your cyber risk.
- Cloud Controls and Breach Prevention
December 8, 2020
Get recommendations from CISOs and industry experts on how to employ security controls for the cloud and minimize the risk of a breach.
- Cyber Risk Management and Cloud Compliance
December 9, 2020
Learn how to assess your organization’s cloud cyber risk and how to monitor and maintain compliance.
- Vulnerability Scanning and Patch Management
December 10, 2020
Learn more about threat detection across devices, vulnerability management, and patching to prevent data breaches in 2021.
Thank you for your interest in Cloud Security in 2021 online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.