Data Breach Prevention & Response
May 11-13, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Data Breach Prevention & Response, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
2019 was the most expensive year on record for data security, with the average cost of a data breach coming in at $3.9M according to research by IBM. The financial and reputational costs of a data breach can have profound and lasting effects. So, what can businesses do to better secure their networks and data assets? Join security experts as they discuss the tools and strategies they’re employing for a more sophisticated approach to breach prevention, detection and response.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Proactive Data Breach Prevention
May 11, 2021
Stay on top of emerging and legacy threats to your organization and learn how to take a proactive approach to preventing data breaches.
Faster Breach Detection
May 12, 2021
Explore the tools and best practices designed to help your security team detect incidents, identify breaches and launch an appropriate response.
Incident Response Best Practices
May 13, 2021
Join the conversation as security experts on the front lines of incident response share the tools and strategies they use every day on the job.
Thank you for your interest in the Data Breach Prevention & Response online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.