National Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2020
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2020, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month in the U.S.. NCSAM is a collaborative effort between government and industry with the goal of raising awareness nationwide about privacy and cybersecurity. During this month-long series of events, security experts and industry leaders will share recommendations on how Americans can be safe and secure online.
We are looking for security experts and industry leaders to share recommendations on how Americans can be safe and secure online.
- If You Connect It, Protect It
October 5-9, 2020
Explore the current cyber threat landscape targeting the IoT and the proactive steps individuals and organizations can take to better protect connected devices.
- Securing Devices at Home and Work
October 12-16, 2020
Find out how attackers could be targeting your internet-connected devices at work or at home, and what to do to reduce the risk of breach at the endpoint.
- Securing Internet-Connected Devices in Healthcare
October 19-23, 2020
Explore how IoT has revolutionized medical care, the new cybersecurity challenges it has created and what healthcare organizations can do to address today’s threats.
- The Future of Connected Devices
October 26-30, 2020
Learn what the next stage of the IoT evolution looks like, the impact of AI, the fear of IoT botnets, the regulations and the compliance challenges in the year ahead.
Thank you for your interest in National Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2020 online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.