Navigating Network Security
April 12-15, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Navigating Network Security, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
With one in five endpoint agents failing every month, IT leaders must look for strategies and solutions to mitigate the risks that can cause such failures. From strategies and solutions for securing enterprise networks against attackers, to debates on how to best use artificial intelligence and machine learning in cyber security, the industry experts in this Summit will discuss how to navigate the year ahead and tackle the evolving security needs of your network.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
The Evolving Endpoint
April 12, 2021
Find out how to effectively manage and track all of your endpoints to strengthen your organization against a breach.
Breach Detection & Incident Response
April 13, 2021
Join security experts and researchers as they review the biggest threats to the enterprise, and highlight the teams and technologies needed to quickly detect and respond to breaches.
Email Security Strategy
April 14, 2021
Learn how best to protect your enterprise from phishing, ransomware, identity theft, business email compromise (BEC) and other attacks.
Network Threat Protection
April 15, 2021
Discover the latest cyber threats and attack vectors, as well as the strategies for keeping your network safe from intruders.
Thank you for your interest in the Navigating Network Security online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.