The 2021 Threatscape
November 9-12, 2020
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as The 2021 Threatscape, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
The global cybersecurity spend is forecasted to grow to $248 billion by 2023 and enterprises are looking to see impactful results from their investment. CISOs and security experts worldwide will review the trends and challenges of the past 12 months and share their outlook and predictions for 2021.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
- 2021 Threat Forecast: Find out more about the latest cyber threats organizations are facing in 2021 and how security professionals are preparing to address them.
- Cyber Attack Prevention: Learn the latest cyber attack trends to understand where best to focus your cyber security efforts.
- Responding to a Breach: Discover what’s needed for faster breach detection and effective response, especially in the first 48 hours of detecting a breach.
- CISO Tools and Security-as-a-Service: Explore the security tools and services available to CISOs to help make their jobs easier in 2021.
Thank you for your interest in The 2021 Threatscape online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.